- Size Range | 1/16″ – 4″ O.D.
- Wall | 0.010″, 0.020″, 0.028″, 0.035″, 0.049″, 0.065″, 0.083″, 0.095″, 0.109″, 0.120″ (Custom wall thicknesses available upon request)
- Stainless Steel Grades | 304/304L, 316/316L
- Special Alloys | Duplex 2205, 6Mo, Monel, Inconel, Nickel Alloys*
- Steel Grades | 1010 (A179), *
- Copper Grades | DHP C122 / C12200*
- Configurations | Bare x 20′ lengths, Coiled Seamless & Welded, Pre-Insulated, Multi-bundle *
- Standards | ASTM / ASME / NACE
*-Not all grades available are listed or have a full inventory managed at each location
Instrumentation tubing is used to connect various pressure gauges, pressure switches, valves and flow monitors on industrial piping and ventilation systems.
The most common materials tubing is made from are mild steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and polymers. Tubing differentiates from pipe mainly due to it is measured by the “O.D” or outside diameter, and the “W.T.” wall thickness versus Nominal Sizes and wall schedules that we see in pipe.