Process piping products & supporting data ready to help you when you are in the initial planning phases of a project or you need a part in an operating field.
- We inventory and supply stainless steel & specialty alloy piping products that meet international standards such as ASME, ASTM, ANSI, NSF, CSA etc to assist you with material selection.
- We support various approved manufacturers lists (AML), and can provide alternative options where restrictions such as country of origin or where conflict mineral compliance scope requirements exist.
We provide quality managed products and services, and are certified with leading compliance organizations.
- Globally sourced material is inspected through a full Positive Material Identification (PMI) process by in house NRCAN certified operators.
- We are qualified with various EPC vendor programs, and are certified with leading compliance and safety audit organizations recognized by owners.
We have strength in supporting project requirements.
- We have been in business since 1976; proudly Canadian and strategically located across the country.
- Infrastructure ready for coordinating, preserving, marshaling and staging of material for release.
- We provide full material documentation packages (VDDR) during and or at the completion of your project.
- We have worked with 3rd party integrated material management systems to streamline material management processes.